Our Services begin at 11 am on Sundays with fellowship and refreshments following. Please remember to bring donations of shelf-stable foods and canned goods to add to our greater collection for our local food bank and feminine hygiene products for the Homeless Period Project.
- 0404.November.SundayAll Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United Stateshttp://www.aswuu.org/event/diversity-101-presented-by-heather-and-louis-cornellson-2-3/All Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
In an effort to inspire South Carolinians to remember and to learn from the Holocaust, and as a response to the creation of the Columbia Holocaust Memorial Monument, the Columbia Holocaust Education Commission is dedicated to promoting awareness of the Monument and fostering Holocaust education throughout South Carolina.All Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United Stateshttp://www.aswuu.org/event/potluck-sunday-2-2-2-2-2-2/All Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
Okay folks… Bring your dribbles and your nibbles and join us for a First Sunday Potluck following our weekly service. Keep in mind we are an earth centered congregation and prefer to limit unhealthy and highly processed food and wasteful paper products. Fresh locally sourced meats, cheese, fruits and vegetables are welcome. If you you can jot down on a label your recipe name and ingredients, it helps others who have dietary restrictions.
By the way, don’t be shy if you cannot bring anything! We love to share and there is always more than enough for everyone. Your company is all we request!
- 0505.November.MondayNo events
- 0606.November.TuesdayNo events
- 0707.November.WednesdayNo events
- 0808.November.ThursdayNo events
- 0909.November.FridayNo events
- 1010.November.SaturdayNo events