Our Services begin at 11 am on Sundays with fellowship and refreshments following. Please remember to bring donations of shelf-stable foods and canned goods to add to our greater collection for our local food bank and feminine hygiene products for the Homeless Period Project.
No additional detail for this event.
- 0101.January.Monday1374-1518 State Rd S-26-992, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579, USAhttp://www.aswuu.org/event/holiday-member-gathering-offsite-3pm/1374-1518 State Rd S-26-992, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579, USA
- 0202.January.TuesdayNo events
- 0303.January.WednesdayNo events
- 0404.January.ThursdayNo events
- 0505.January.FridayNo events
“The Old Christmas” or Epiphany Jan 6th
Epiphany, commonly known as Three Kings’ Day in the United States, is on January 6. It celebrates the three wise men’s visit to baby Jesus and also remembers his baptism, according to the Christian Bible’s events.
The Roman Catholic and Protestant churches emphasize the visit of the Magi when they celebrate the Epiphany. The Eastern Orthodox churches focus on Jesus’ baptism in the Jordan River.
Epiphany is one of the oldest Christian feasts. It was celebrated since the end of the second century, before the Christmas holiday was established. For many Christians, the holiday season doesn’t officially end until the 12th day of Christmas known as the “Feast of the Epiphany” or “Three Kings’ Day”.
It is also the official day to take down your Holiday decorations!