Our Services begin at 11 am on Sundays with fellowship and refreshments following. Please remember to bring donations of shelf-stable foods and canned goods to add to our greater collection for our local food bank.
- 3030.January.MondayNo events
- 3131.January.TuesdayNo events
- 0101.February.WednesdayAll Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United Stateshttp://www.aswuu.org/event/meditation-with-pam-4/All Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
Wednesday Night Unwinding
Join me tonight at ASWUU. Doors open at 6:30pm. A guided relaxation meditation will begin promptly at 7:00pm for 25 minutes. There will be a brief intermission to adjust followed by a silent mindful mediation for 25 minutes. The session will be followed by a relaxed conversation with hot tea and cookies.
Attendees may leave at any time during the sessions if needed. Seating will be in chairs. You are welcome to bring a cushion or mat and sit or lie on the floor.
Bring a cushion or use a chair, it’s time for a midweek zen out with Pamela Ray.
- 0202.February.ThursdayNo events
- 0303.February.FridayNo events
- 0404.February.SaturdayNo events