Our Services begin at 11 am on Sundays with fellowship and refreshments following. Please remember to bring donations of shelf-stable foods and canned goods to add to our greater collection for our local food bank.
- 2323.October.SundayAll Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United Stateshttp://www.aswuu.org/event/uua-general-assembly-update/All Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
Long standing members Wendy Baruch and Rick White share their experiences at this summer’s UUA General Assembly.Wendy Baruch and Rick White live in Loris South Carolina. Wendy has been attending ASW for more than eight years and Rick has been learning about Unitarian Universalism since they became friends eleven years ago. This summer was Rick’s first experience at the General Assembly of Unitarian Universalists, during their Annual Convention. Rick is a retired gardner from West Virginia and Wendy is a musician, realtor, and student of all things electronic from Virginia. They have been married for almost a year now.
Description of our talk:
Hear about GA from the perspective of a new and a seasoned Unitarian Universalist. This is the annual convention where UU’S vote on all issues; meet and greet international and local partners; and plan for our future. Rick and Wendy represented this congregation at the General Assembly this past summer.
- 2424.October.MondayNo events
- 2525.October.TuesdayNo events
- 2626.October.WednesdayAll Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United Stateshttp://www.aswuu.org/event/ladies-luncheon/All Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
There will be a sign up sheet at church with ideas of what you might like to bring. We will be honoring some of our members that for health reasons have not been able to attend Sunday services. If you would like to help with the planning please let Barbara Landrum, Deb Bonner or Phyllis Stewart know.
- 2727.October.ThursdayNo events
- 2828.October.FridayNo events
Come in costume (mostly optional) and ready to PAR-TAY!
Games and crafts will be there to partake in :).
Please bring a dish to share!