Our Services begin at 11 am on Sundays with fellowship and refreshments following. Please remember to bring donations of shelf-stable foods and canned goods to add to our greater collection for our local food bank and feminine hygiene products for the Homeless Period Project.
- 0202.October.SundayAll Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United Stateshttp://www.aswuu.org/event/carla-ulbrich/All Souls Waccamaw UU Church, South Carolina 707, Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
“Laughter, the best medicine”
Carla is a humorous songwriter whose comical songs are heard on Dr. Demento and SiriusXM, and she has appeared on USA Network and “Sharknado2.” She is also the survivor of catastrophic illness and the author of the resulting book “How Can You NOT Laugh at a Time like This?” She’s produced several cd’s and is noted for her sick humor on the lighter side of illness. Carla is the daughter of Holley Ulbrich, who spoke to us last week.
- 0303.October.MondayNo events
- 0404.October.TuesdayNo events
- 0505.October.WednesdayNo events
- 0606.October.ThursdayNo events
- 0707.October.FridayNo events
- 0808.October.SaturdayNo events